Today’s episode is a 5 year celebration of the podcast
- Listener feedback for the five year anniversary
- The five year anniversary competition winner
A discussion on science and society at the Brains Matter 5 year celebration where we discussed:
- governments and their inertia in pushing science education
- people’s perspective of science
- is the movement towards science getting better or worse?
- acceptance of science and ‘geek culture’
Thank you to everyone who has contributed, not just to this show, but to the show over the past five years as a whole.
You can donate by clicking on the button above, and subscribe by subscribing in iTunes